Friday, February 12, 2010

Weigh in Friday

182.8 down a little from Monday. I consider that a MAJOR accomplishment due to the fact that I have suckers, M&M's, sugar cookies and Skittles in my house and I didn't eat any of it. It is all going to school to today for my kids Valentine's Day party. Last night, as I did their cards, I kept telling my self one sucker wouldn't hurt. I ate a half of grapefruit instead. So, it doesn't matter if I'm only down .6 of a pound, I didn't eat sugar. Now if I could just drink the water I need to drink. Everyone have a good day ahd hang in there. We are strong women:-)

2 comments:

  1. Peggy, that is GREAT! Good for you for not eating the sugar - having it in your house and not eating it is sooo hard, so yay! And a loss is still a loss, no matter how much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your loss this week! I am so impressed with your self control!!

    Hope you have a good day and are able to resist the Valentines day goodies!

    ReplyDelete