Monday, February 1, 2010

Up Again - Mallory's Monday

I seriously need to figure out what is going on. I ate pretty well, was within my calories and carbs, friday I was over on sodium but for the most part I did really well this weekend. I was 219.0 this morning up 1.6 pounds. I am frustrated and I am telling myself what's the point in denying myself if I am not going to lose anyway. That's not true though, I just need to keep it up, get some exercise and I will be fine.

Today's goals:

Drink 4 bottles of water.
Stay under 1300 cal
get exercise

I heard about this website called sparkpeople from this girl I worked with at the child care conference. I think I will check it out and maybe it will give me more motivation in the exercise department!

1 comment:

  1. Don't give up!!! You can do it!!! Let us know what that sparkpeople thing is about.

    ReplyDelete