Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2/10/10

Happy birthday to my MIL (not that she reads this, but ya know).

And Happy Day to me! This morning I was at 148.0. Officially my lowest weight. Ev-er.

Last night I did get to the gym. After about 30 mins on the treadmill, my back was aching... but I was watching the Biggest Loser and I wanted to finish the show, so I kept going. After awhile, the ache was gone, or at least not noticeable at the time. I ended up doing 70 mins on the treadmill and then did some low weight reps. One of the things I like the most about Crossroads is that the upstairs weight room is geared for women :)

I am doing a bunch of baking today and tomorrow and I'm going to try to stay away from taste testing everything. Whewwww - that is a tall order for myself, but I'm now more motivated seeing that 148 this morning.

Also, I've decided that my new goal (b/c today I hit my bodybugg goal of losing 12 lbs!!!) is going to be to get to 140.0. I'm not going to go crazy about it, but I think I'm going to see how much of that 8 lbs I can lose before my SIL's baby shower in a week and a half.

Goals:
Don't eat the cookies!
Drink lots of water
Calories bwtn 1250 and 1300
Keep active throughout the day - I won't be able to work out, but I'm hoping to still burn quite a few calories just at home.

2 comments: