Monday, February 22, 2010

Molly's Meh Monday

I have so many things I need to do today and not much desire to do any of them. Things I've been putting off for days. And I have things I actually want to do. I'm trying to use those as a reward for doing the things I don't want to do, but need to get done. Pretty much nothing is getting done. I'm having some anxiety about some of these things and I know I'll feel better if I just do them. My mood would probably improve, too. I really hate when I do this.

Anyway, I did weigh myself today. It was a special time between a girl and her scale. 170.0. So much for keeping it under 170. But it is still down from last Monday by .6, so it's still a loss over the course of a week, which is good. Focus on the positive, right?

Goals for today:

drink 3 bottles of water
work out
track calories

4 comments:

  1. I have to work my stuff out that way too, I use soda as a reward for drinking water. And checking facebook as a reward for cleaning :)

    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I actually did have a good day. I drank all my water, had a good workout, and tracked my calories. My calories are only at 1075. I tried a new machine at the gym and holy cow it kick my butt. It's called an AMT or AMC or something like that machine. It's my new favorite thing at the gym.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice! Did you get my text yesterday?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did get your text, but not until after work and after my post-work-workout. It was almost ten and I figured (hoped) you were getting some rest and I didn't want to bother you. I did just try to call you, but your box is full. I'll try again in a little while. I hope Samantha is hanging in there!

    ReplyDelete