Friday, February 12, 2010

Mallory's Friday Weigh In

So my weight this morning was 219.4. Yikes! That's up 4.4 lbs. So here's the deal: I ate Wendy's for dinner last night and I made cookies. I am having a really hard time sticking to my eating all day. I do really good in the morning but by the end of the day I am back to having a hard time.

Here is what I decided: I am going to not feel guilty this weekend, then next week I am going to really work hard. I am taking a guilt free three days and I will try not to go crazy but I am tired of being only half good and half dedicated and then feeling bad about it.

Also, I took a couple of days without caffeine and I felt terrible. I don't know if I will drink any today but I need to think about that too.

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain. I've tried to go caffeine free several times and it is not fun. I'm physically addicted to the stuff.

    I thinks it's great you're going to have a guilt free weekend! Guilt is such a powerful emotion and can make you feel so bad, even when you shouldn't feel bad at all. I hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete