Friday, February 19, 2010

Molly's Friday Weigh-In

169.6. Down a pound from Monday and down .6 from last Friday. So, it's still an overall loss, but I'm a little annoyed at myself. I went a little crazy with the potato chips last night at craft night. And I knew better. Every time I took a bite I kept thinking how much I was going to regret it in the morning. Then I accidentally dipped a potato chip into the delicious cream cheese fruit dip that Lori made and I really couldn't stop myself. Salty and sweet together is my favorite!! Too bad my fingers look breakfast sausages this morning.

In other news, I'm really really sore from kickboxing. But I know I'm getting stronger. Class yesterday was super hard, but I almost made to the first drink break without having to stop and get water before that. That was kind of huge for me! And just in general, this past week I've started to feel better about my body. My jeans are fitting better, I have a waist again, and I feel stronger and a little more confident. And I said on Monday that my goal was to actually stay under 170 this week and you know what, I did that! Yay!

Goals for today:
Drink 3 bottles of water
track calories
make a tasty and healthy dinner

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, getting stronger and starting to feel better about yourself. A little at a time is always good!

    ReplyDelete