Friday, February 5, 2010

Molly's Friday

Today I'm at 170.4, which is down 1 pound from Monday. It's up .8 from my Tuesday low, but I'm ok with that. I didn't do very well eating-wise the last two days and my period came yesterday and still have this annoying cold. So, I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm happy I lost something over the course of the week, but I'm not surprised it wasn't a bigger loss.

Goals for today:

drink water
track calories

I was thinking I might do the elliptical after work tonight, but I feel tired and congested and I think I will continue to hold off for another day or two. My cough is pretty much gone, but I would hate to over do it exercising and have it come back. I just want to be healthy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are feeling better, it seems like you have been sick forever! Have a great day today!

    ReplyDelete