Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tuesday the 9th

I am having a hard time drinking water during the day and I need help. The past two days I have only had two of my Sigg water bottles of water. I'm drinking water now, and I drank a bottle at the gym; however, this has to change. Does anyone have any suggestions? HELP! My other goals are going great!! I did see a bag of jelly beans at Safeway when I was getting groceries and I wanted to rip it open and start shoving them in my mouth. I refrained myself:-)
Goals for Wednesday: DRINK 3 bottles of water
Exercise 30 minutes
NO sugar

3 comments:

  1. something that Lori told me that really seems to help is to drink a bottle with every meal and then sip on some the rest of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to plan my water like I plan food. When I'm at work I set a time limit on how long it will take me to drink one of my nalgene's. Ususally about 2 1/2 ours. I also use a straw, because I can drink way more that way. One thing I use to do when I was just getting started and I drank a lot of carbonation, when I was done with a fountain drink I would refill it with water and that would help as well. Hope any of that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Mallory said, I try to drink one of my water bottles w/each meal (my water bottle is 32 oz). I also find it hard sometimes to get the rest in if I don't drink it w/meals, so I bought some Crystal Light drink mixes and I can dump one in (use twice as much water as it says to though) and it's practically gone before I know it.

    Also, I loooove soda. So basically I tell myself that I can't have that soda unless I drink a bottle of water first. lol

    GREAT job on your other goals!

    ReplyDelete