Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm back

Well, I've been back since Sunday, but still kinda just out of it. Brielle has been pretty challenging lately and I haven't been able to be on the computer w/o her on my lap and trying to crawl into the monitor. Anyway, the baby shower was... well.... beautiful. We'll leave it at that. However, you know how it is when you're traveling and eating at other people's houses and whatnot. I think we had pasta for every meal and for breakfast we had pastries. Yum, but man! I can't tell you how terrible I was feeling b/c of all the sugar in my system and lack of protein. I wanted to wretch most of the time we were there. But things are sooo much better being back home. It's amazing how food really affects how I (and I assume most people) feel. It makes me wonder if I felt this horrible before I started eating better all the time.

Anyway, my weight this morning was 149.8. Not bad, but still 1.8 lbs up.

I'm having a problem with motivation lately. And the fact that I'm having problems with the gym daycare. I completely understand Tammi what you mean when you don't feel like there's a point to eating great if you're not working out. I know that 80% of weight loss is what you eat and only 20% is working out, but it's still hard to convince myself sometimes. And when I don't track what I'm eating, I tend to eat way too many calories.

1 comment:

  1. Really, weight loss is 80% what you eat and only 20% working out? I had no idea. I thought it would have been a little more balanced than that.

    ReplyDelete