Monday, February 15, 2010

Mallory's Monday

Oy Vey! So this weekend was terrible and wonderful all at the same time. I was having an internal debate about weighing myself. I went a little crazy, I don't think we cooked all weekend, and let me tell you, I really missed it by last night. I feel sick to my stomach and bloated and headachy. But I take it as a good thing because now I am pretty motivated to do what I should be doing!!

My weight this morning was 222.4 lol it could have been worse but it also could have been way way better!

Today's goals:

drink 4 water
stay under 30 g sugar
1200-1400 cal
work on cleaning list

3 comments:

  1. I do the same thing, to weigh or not to weigh? But, it's good that you did b/c now you'll see it go back down :) And that's the best part! lol It'll go back down!

    I can't wait to hear about your weeked :) Call me when you get a chance.

    I totallllllly hear you about the cleaning schedule. I'm going to REALLY make an effort this week. I have to - it's crazy here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whooooo hoooooo!

    So the only one of my goals that I didn't make was I went over on my calories! If I wouldn't have eaten the cheese, or even as much cheese, I would have been fine, my calories are up at 1600 because I had my calorie goal set to lose 3 lbs per week but now that I am losing, it says that I needed to eat 1100 and some and I really don't want to be under 1200 so I changed it to 2 lbs per week. But I wasn't over 1600 so that's good.

    I ended up eating 21g of sugars which was crazy awesome and I ate a ton of veggies so my fiber was higher than my sugar, I don't think that's ever happened before! LOL

    Oh and I am working on bottle #5 of water. I am sure my kidneys think I am trying to drown them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work!!! You're pretty much a rock star!

    ReplyDelete