Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thursday

Wahoo for Thursdays :) I love them b/c there's always kick-it in the mornings! Of course it was supposed to be Paula this morning and it was Andrea instead... but ah well. Maybe Paula will be back on Monday.

So I chambered my kicks today (Basically turned them into 'knees' instead of true kicks) and my back feels way better than on Monday. Of course, I didn't burn near as many calories which stinks, but I'll take it.

Anyway, this morning's weight was the same as yesterday, which is good considering the candy issue from yesterday...

Goals:
drink 4 bottles of water
keep active - which shouldn't be hard considering all I have to do still today.
don't overindugle tonight at girl's night... this is the hard one for me.
clean out my car. All I can say is Ewww.
There are a lot of other things to do on my to-do list, but you probably don't really want a run down of my boring day of cleaning, cleaning, packing, cleaning, laundry, cleaning, etc. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment