Friday, February 12, 2010

Feelin' Better

Yesterday I was finally able to breathe through my nose for the majority of the time!! We're talkin' both nostrils clear and I only had to blow it a couple times! Woo hoo!! I've been sick for so long that I forgot how great it is to be able to breathe normally. And my senses of smell and taste are back, which is nice.

And now that I've shared way too much about my nose, on to the real purpose of this post. I weighed in today at 170.2. That's down .2 from last Friday!! I'm pleasantly surprised. I haven't really been eating all that well lately or drinking enough water. And I haven't been tracking much. And I haven't worked out in two weeks. Granted, I've been sick and my appetite hasn't been what it normally is, but I figured it would be higher. I'm so happy it's not!! Plus last night I'm pretty sure I drank enough sugar in this delicious sugary punch that Leasa made to keep a small nation in cupcakes for years. I had one heck of a sugar high!

I'm kind of rambling today, but I think I'm ready to set some goals and try to stick to them.

Drink at least 2 bottles of water
track calories
stay under 1300

Tomorrow is my mom's birthday, so I'm going to try to get a workout in before dinner and cake. I'm kind of excited to get back to working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment