Monday, February 1, 2010

Molly's Monday: Up, Up and Away

I'm up .4 today to 171.4. I have a nasty cough and I'm pretty sure I would be up a lot more if I hadn't coughed so hard that I threw up a couple of times. I've never coughed that hard before. It's awful. And it's even worse when you've just eaten half a box of reduced fat white cheddar cheeze-its that haven't had a chance to be digested and the white cheddar powder comes out your nose. Good times. And probably too much information. I guess that's what I get for eating that stuff.

Goals for today:
drink water
track calories, stay under 1200

2 comments:

  1. That's really terrible! Well the bright side is that white cheddar crackers probably won't be appetizing for a little bit. Eeeeww

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I can't even look at the cheez-it box right now.

    ReplyDelete