Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday Morning Blues

Good morning. I am going to be late to work this morning; however, I was so moved and inspired by your words this morning I had to write. I also smiled, which is a good way to start out a Monday. Thanks for that. I am exactly my weight that I was on Friday, good for a weekend, I think. I'm always worse one the weekends and when there is family in town and family committments to go to. Ate no sugar and exercised on Saturday, not Sunday.
I am so impressed by the wisdom from you all. I was no where near this wise at your age. What impressive women you are!!
As I read Molly's blog I was reminded of a book I read a long time ago titled The Four Agreements. I think it might give some perspective about other people and your relationship with them. It is a weird book, you have to ignore the weirdness, and just concentrate on the 4 agreements that you should make with yourself. The hardest agreement for me is the one about always tell the truth, especially telling the truth to myself.

goals: 3 bottles of water
30 minutes of exercise
no sugar

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the book suggestion! I'm always looking for new and interesting books to read. I'm heading to the library at some point this week, so I'll see if I can find it.

    Sounds like you're doing really well with the no sugar thing. And gaining nothing over the weekend is awesome! Especially when there was a birthday party in the mix. Keep it up, you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete