Friday, February 19, 2010

Hello

Hi, my name is Tammi and I am addicted to sugar. And I also love food! I love to cook and bake and I love to eat. I am seriously lacking any kind of motivation in my life right now. I know how to eat healthy and I know how to exercise but neither seem to be getting done these days. I don't feel like I am that overweight (and I know I'm not) but I do feel rather unhealthy. I'm hoping that by joining you guys it will be the first step in becoming aware of me and what I need to do to feel better. From what I gather you guys do weigh ins on Friday and Monday so here it is. I weighed 147 this morning (like I said, I'm not that overweight but according to my BMI, I am in the overweight category). Right now my goal is to be 140 and feel healthy. Feeling healthy is the more important goal to me.

Thank you for letting me join you guys in this journey!

My goal today:
drink 3 bottles of water

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Tammi! Welcome to the group. I have a hard time with sugar too, I do find that if I don't eat ANY sugar or artificial sweeteners, I have less sugar cravings. But that's pretty hard. It sounds like you have a good goal, to feel healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Tammi. I agree that your goal of feeling healthy is a really great one! I'm glad you decided to join us. :)

    ReplyDelete