Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday

168.8, down 1.8 from yesterday. I only had 2 bottles of water (64 ounces total), but it must have been enough to rinse out whatever nasty salt I was hanging on to. So, once again, the challenge is to keep my weight below 170. I think this is the third week in a row that my Monday weight has been over 170 and my Tuesday weight is under. And every week my Friday weight has been back up over 170. This is my week - I am going to do this!!

Goals for today:
go to Body Flow class at gym
track calories, within limit
drink 3 bottles of water
Do laundry

4 comments:

  1. We can do this! This is your week, I can feel it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing what water can do, eh? Good for you - that's quite a bit in one day! I agree with Mallory - this is your week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, girls!

    So, funny story: I got up and went to the gym this morning. The 9:15 class was actually pilates and not body flow. So I was a few minutes late, but I went into the downstairs group exercise room because they hadn't started yet. And I got to looking around and all the women in there probably had 40 years on me. I was thinking, "man these are some tough old broads to be doing pilates." Then I remembered that there's an upstairs room where they do yoga and stuff. And yeah, by the time I figured out my mistake the class had started and there was no way I was going in there. So, I just did some cardio. Did you know there is not a decent thing on TV at 9 in the morning? I didn't have my ipod, so I tried listening to radio - the gym should really invest in some satelite radio. It was all talk stations except for a couple and they weren't very motivating. And that concludes my special story about the gym this morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I worked out, tracked my calories - they were over the limit by quite a bit, but oh well. And I did drink 3 bottles of water and do some laundry.

    ReplyDelete