Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Posting

So, Lori pointed out that I hadn't been posting as much. So I am going to post now and then for sure on Friday. I am having a hard time with my motivation, I feel like I am constantly playing catch up with everything and then if I get behind it's all over and I am in over my head.

I have been trying to not have much processed foods so I can keep the sodium and everything down, but then it just seems like I am constantly doing dishes etc. I was keeping up on my cleaning list and it was really good.

So yesterday I ate everything in sight. It was terrible I ended the day with almost 2000 cal, and I didn't even track everything. :( Today has been a better day so far.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why some days seem so much harder than others, but it's like that for as well. I think the important thing is to not let it spiral into weeks worth of terrible days. ((hugs))You can do it. The amount of dishes is a little ridiculous, isn't it? I think it helps for me if I make sure that I made extra so I have tomorrow's lunch as well. That's hard for me when Aaron is home though and I feel like the only thing I do is cook and do dishes.

    ReplyDelete