Thursday, February 4, 2010

sparkpeople

I have been checking out the sparkpeople.com website and it's pretty cool, it is a website that gives you all kinds of information about health and lifestyle change. They offer menus based on your goals and calorie requirements. They give you a workout plan and exercises to do. I have been feeling like I wasn't getting enough exercise, so I am trying to do the exercise they recommend. If you were interested in following their menu it would be awesome because you can print out a grocery list for the week and stuff. It seems to me if I was following their menu, I would spend a million dollars on food.

One of my goals is to journal every day. I am using the blog as my journal time.

Oh BTW, I weighed this morning and my weight was 215.8, hopefully I can drop the other .8 today!!!!

Have a good day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a great day and are able to reach your 215 goal tomorrow!

    After I read your post I checked out the website and I really liked the idea of doing little sets of exercises here and there. It all counts. I'm going to start doing some of the sit ups and push ups and stuff. I tried to do push ups in that kickboxing class last week and really struggled to do four girlie push ups. It was totally lame.

    ReplyDelete