Thursday, February 4, 2010

LiveWell Colorado

I don't know if you all have heard of the LiveWell program, but it's a state program with local partners focused on healthy living. I signed up for the Mesa County 2010 LiveWell Challenge and they sent me a packet including a calandar with healthy lifestyle related local events and a discount card. Also they have challenges that you can take regarding healthy eating, exercising, etc. I'm still trying to figure out how it all works, but the discount card in itself I thought was worth the few minutes it takes to sign up. There's discounts at local restraunts and stores. And did I mention it's free?

Here's a link to the LiveWell website that has a list of the local programs:

http://www.livewellcolorado.org/community-initiatives/livewell-colorado-communitie-5

And here's a link to Mesa County Livewell program. For some reason I didn't see it on the list of communities: livewell.org

Sorry, I can't get the hyperlinks to work, so you're going to have copy and paste the web addresses if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment