Monday, February 1, 2010

Ugh, Monday, why are you not Friday? Or Sunday?

I don't have much news to report. I ate bad this weekend, well, just not good. It's not like I went and ordered pizza or anything. The biggest thing is that I drank like 8 glasses of water throughout Fri, Sat, and Sun. I'm trying to drink lots to today.

I'm pretty much just lacking motivation. It's always harder for me when I can't work out. I went for an MRI on my back this morning but won't have any results until Wed afternoon when I meet with the ortho guy again. I feel like I'm just spinning my wheels.

Anyway, Aaron doesn't get home until Sunday afternoon. It seems like this past week has been a month.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry! I hope that the ortho guy gives you some good news on Wednesday! It will be ok:)

    ReplyDelete