Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Molly's Wednesday

167.6!! That's unofficially 10.2 pounds lost from when I really started trying back in October. If I can hold onto it until Friday, it will be official. It seems like a long time, but with the holidays and everything in there, I'm just happy to be back on track and focused on moving forward.

Goals for today:

drink 3 bottles of water
track calories, stay under 1300
clean bathroom and bedroom
I probably won't go to the gym today either - I'm going to put on my headphones and clean and maybe have a dance party. Plus, I need to save my energy for Thursday morning kickit!

Post something on my new photography blog:

http://evolutionofmolly.blogspot.com

I started it in January and then I got really side tracked and insecure about it, so I didn't tell anybody. But Tammi stumbled across it, so it's out there in the universe for people to see and I might as well do something with it.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! Thanks for being my follower. I tried to become a follower of your blog, but I couldn't figure out how.

    As far as my goals go, I've tracked most of my calories and I'm over by a couple hundred again, but I'm not sweatin' it cuz tomorrow I'll literally be sweatin' it out at kickit with Lori. I did go for a walk, which was good. I started cleaning the bathroom, but didn't get very far. I did post on my blog, which was good. :)

    ReplyDelete