Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lori - Tuesday

Hey all :)
148.2 this morning, so .4 down from yesterday. Eh, I thought I had more water than that, but ah well, no big deal.

I checked my bmi today and I found something out - I thought that 135 was the lowest bmi deemed "normal" for my height (b/c that's what it says on the wall chart in my OB's office), but according to the bmi calculator, it's 125. Odd. That seems a little too skinny to me. But you never know I suppose. I remember my mom telling me that she was 115 all through high school and she's only 2 inches shorter than me. So, since each inch is supposed to equate to 5 lbs, that would be 125 for me. Crazy eh?

SOOOOO... in other news.... I'm considering doing a sprint triathalon this summer. It's 3 miles of running, 14 miles of biking, and I can't remember on the swimming part.... I'm considering it, but I'm not sure if I want to commit to it or not.

Goals:
Stop eating everything! lol I've been bad today about snacking on stuff when I'm hungry vs making a meal and eating it.
4 btls of water
make a healthy lunch and dinner... yes, it's 1:17 and I still haven't made lunch for me yet. Arg.

OH - and our friend Tammi might be joining us too! For those of you not PHS alum, Tammi went to school with us also, but we'll have her introduce herself if she joins :)

2 comments:

  1. I hear you on the snacking thing. That's a huge challenge for me - I love snacking.

    I think it would be awesome if you did the triathalon! I would come cheer you on! Do people go to triathalons to cheer for their friends? If not, I'll be the first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha, Molly, I think it's funny that you didn't say you would do it with her! Lori, I think that sounds AWESOME! That would be so cool, I would know someone who is like, fit! LOL

    125 pounds is crazy skinny, how can that be right? Mine is 118-159. How can it be that big of a range, How could I ever be 120 pounds. I felt I was skinny at 145 pounds. Huh.

    ReplyDelete