Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wednesday/Thursday/Friday Thoughts

I did well with my eating today and I even got a little bit of exercise. I went walking with April after working all morning. I'm not doing so hot in the water drinking department, unfortunately. I've only had about 3 glasses of water today. I'm going to try to drink a bottle of water before bed, but it's so hard to do when it's cold.

Tomorrow I'm planning to get up early. I'm hoping to get up and catch the sunrise. It's cloudy tonight, so I'm hoping the sunrise will be interesting. Then I'm going to pilates at 9:15 (Lori, if you're not doing kickboxing, how about pilates?)

Tomorrow is my dad's 60th birthday, so we're going out to dinner to the Texas Roadhouse because they have delicious steaks. The down side is that they also have delicious bread with delicious honey butter. My mouth is watering just thinking about it...

And then, on Friday I'm heading up to Fairplay for a birthday party, emphasis on PAR-TAY. This particular group of people know how to party like rock stars and I fear it's not going to be a good weekend for healthy eating. I know it's all about choices and all, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to choose to drink a margarita or three...

1 comment:

  1. I know this is probably bad to say on a weightloss blog but man, those rolls and that honey butter from Texas Roadhouse sure sound good!! Whenever I would come home to visit I always wanted to go to Texas Roadhouse just for that bread.

    ReplyDelete