Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wednesday Weigh In

Um, so, who's idea was this? My weight was up exactly 2 pounds this morning to 173.2. Not awesome. On the other hand, it's not that hard to figure out: I've eaten a lot of not particularly healthy stuff in the last few days. So, while this is somewhat discouraging, it's also a good reminder for me to not go completely crazy with the potatoes and rolls and pie over the next few days.

Are you ladies planning to track your Thanksgiving dinner calories? I'm tempted to, but I kinda don't want to know.

5 comments:

  1. Dude, I am feeling lazy and just going to post under yours. 226.4 exactly down to where I was before "the gain". Lame, I was hoping for better but it could be worse.

    I am tracking my thanksgiving I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will, too. I might be less of a glutton if I know I have to see the numbers when I'm done.

    And good for you for getting back down to where you were! That's not a bad thing at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today was a pretty good day! No sugar. Yay

    BTW I am weighing in the morning too because I want to wear my jacket!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't do very well today. I didn't even finish tracking cuz I just kind of don't care/ don't want to know. Lots of pumpkin bread and a beer and just WAY to many carbs! I'm not going to sweat it. I count all the cleaning I did today as exercise. And I only drank 1.5 water bottles. Ya, not good. Oh well!

    Mallory, I really hope you get to wear your jacket tomorrow!!! That's great that you were able to cut out the sugar!

    ReplyDelete