Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sluggish Thursday

Ug, so I have been getting out of bed before my alarm clock goes off and today I reset it. Blah. I have banana bread in the oven, yum! It's so bad for you. It's my grandma's recipe and it's fabulous but it is made with shortening, white flour and sugar. I should try recipes that are more healthy. At least it has bananas in it right?

LOL, so here are todays goals:

Wash Ryan and Samantha's blankets and sheets.
work on laundry
track calories
no banana bread today (it's better after it sits overnight in the fridge so I plan to have A piece tomorrow.)
Drink 4 bottles of water.

Like I said I am feeling fairly sluggish so I feel that if I accomplish those things without letting the house be destroyed, it will be a successful day!

4 comments:

  1. I love Banana bread!! The recipe I have, which is super delicious uses a oil instead of shortening, but also uses white flour and sugar.

    Good luck with your goals today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't love banana bread? It is sooooo yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a friend that makes it with applesauce and it's healthier for you. It's still tasty, but it's not quite the same.

    ReplyDelete