Sunday, November 15, 2009

Unmotivated Saturday/Sunday is a New Day

Yesterday I just couldn't bring myself to really care about much of anything, let alone my calorie intake. However, I did track my calories and I managed to stay under 2,000, which I didn't think was going to happen. It was a gray and gloomy day once it stopped snowing and I just wanted to be cozy and warm and eat cozy and warm things. I made chili and cornbread for dinner. The chili wasn't too bad for me (lots of protein), the cornbread wasn't great for me, but it's one of my favorite things ever, so whatever. It's the weekend, I let myself have it. And I didn't drink much water yesterday. It's so much harder when it's cold.

Today is Sunday and it is a new day. The sun is shining and I have things to do. I am setting some goals:

Drink 3 bottles of water
track calories - keep it under 1400
Paint the laundry room cabinet doors

3 comments:

  1. Yay for posting and setting goals, it's so much easier when there are people doing it with you! I think your goals are perfect for a Sunday, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did good today. I have so far had 80 ounces of water, which I'm pretty happy with. My calories are at 1424, slightly over my personal goal today and 100 calories over my livestrong goal. Not bad. Here's the kicker: I REALLY want a piece of cheesecake. It's just sitting there in fridge taunting me. And it's 410 calories per serving, which is a tiny little piece. I suppose I could cut it in half though. That would probably take care of my craving and is only 205 extra calories. Ok, that's what I'm going to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I ate the whole piece of cheesecake and some whip cream. Oh well. It was totally worth it.

    And I did get all the cabinet doors painted and all the shelves (shelfs?) covered with shelf paper. Yesterday was very productive.

    ReplyDelete