Saturday, November 21, 2009

Saturday, Saturday, Saturday

Last night I could not go to sleep. There's a few reasons: 1) I started playing stupid cafe world on facebook and couldn't stop. Sometimes I really hate facebook. 2) I finally turned the computer off after realizing it was 12:48 a.m. and I decided I really should shower before bed. In the shower I started thinking about something that makes me angry and I got all fired up. 3) I decided to read my book to take my mind off the thing that angers me. Fortunately and unfortunately, I find the book I'm reading facsinating and have a hard time putting it down. 4) So, at 3:08 this morning my stomach was growling because it had been 8 hours since dinner. So, I had two clementines. It was the healthiest, easiest and most delicious thing I could think of that I wouldn't be mad at myself for eating. I think I really need some vigorous exercise.

Goals for today:

Drink 3 bottles of water
track calories
EXERCISE

I found a recipe in a cookbook called The Everyday Gourmet Diabetic Cookbook for barbeque chicken pizza that it claims tastes like the bbq chicken pizza at California Pizza Kitchen. We'll see. I'm going to make it for dinner, but make it with a super thin crust to reduce the amount of carbs.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, it sounds like you are having a rough day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I made the BBQ chicken pizza, which was actually pretty good. On livestrong I couldn't find the exact thing, so I used something that seemed similar and was 10 over per serving. But, I'm done with dinner and I'm still 30 calories under, which I'm pretty happy about. I'm almost done with my 2nd bottle of water, not sure how much of a 3rd I'll get through. I did not exercise. It was really cold and I just wasn't feeling motivated. But, there's always tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was pretty tasty and it was only 320 calories per serving. And the serving was very filling. I had an additional half of a serving because I was starving by the time it was ready (why does cooking always take so much longer than I think it's going to?) But now I'm really full and kind of wish I had just stuck with the one serving. But oh well. Also, the carbs were low (for pizza): 29 total per serving.

    ReplyDelete