Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Weigh-In

So, my weight today is 174.0, the same as it was on Tuesday. So, it's not a loss, but it's not a gain. And considering all the factors I have decided it's a victory. I've been really trying to stick to the healthy lifestyle this week and feel like it went pretty well. However, I did start my period this week and kind of went off the deep end at the beginning of the week. And there was Texas Roadhouse, which, while I didn't go crazy, it's still not the healthiest thing ever. So anyway, I'm ok with my weight today (not a permanent thing, but just for today). I feel good today.

Goals for today:

drink water
track calories, keep it around 1200 for the day (pre- girls night)
Have fun and eat delicious stuff but don't go totally crazy at girls night
chew gum while I make cheesecake for girls night (Mallory - feel like a road trip? 7:00 at Lori's. Be there! Just kidding. Kind of.)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for not gaining! Yum, cheesecake. I love girls night! I would love to be there for girls night!

    ReplyDelete