Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Darn Being A Woman


So this morning brought the arrival of my period and with it came bloaty feeling and a cloud of darkness. Picture Grumpy Bear from the Care Bears with his lightning cloud over him. Yep, that's me today. Fat, bad mood and cloud of crabby following me wherever I go. Awesome. I did weigh myself this morning (I don't know why, obviously if I had been thinking clearly I would not have done that) and all I could think was, "being a woman sucks, men suck". Here is the plan for today:

Pity party for 1 (done)
Drink water - 4 bottles
I set out 100 calories of chocolate to eat today, I will eat it and no more
Do Laundry
Track food and stay under goal

Go for a walk with the kids (no matter how long it is I know I will feel better if I do it but I am already justifying not so we will see.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, I totally feel your pain. I was there about 2 days ago. I hope your day has gone well so far and good luck with the chocolate thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It went pretty good, I stayed JUST within my calories. I did eat more than 100 calories of chocolate but I counted it into my calories.
    Drank 5 bottles of water, I walked but not long and not quickly. And I worked on my laundry. Yay!

    ReplyDelete