Friday, November 20, 2009

Molly's Friday Weigh-In

Today's weight: 171.6, which is a 1.4 pound loss from Monday, a 2.4 pound loss from last Friday and a 6.2 loss over all. I have 6.6 more pounds to lose to reach my goal by Jan. 1.

So, I was shooting for a 2 pound loss this week, but I'm pretty happy with what I did. I had a lot of sodium - I was over my sodium 4 days this week, one day was really high. But I'm just glad it was a loss. I was a little worried that it wouldn't be. And I found myself sucking in my stomach this morning when I got on the scale - cuz that's going to help.

All righty, goals for today:

drink 3 bottles of water
track calories
don't go over my livestrong calories
I think we're cleaning the garage out today (at least the part that isn't all my stuff), so I'm counting that as exercise if it happens. And if it doesn't, I'll try to get a walk in there.

And I'm going to change my weight to 172 on the recommended caloric intake thing to more accurately determine what I should be eating for the next week.

4 comments:

  1. But you did have a 2.4 pound loss in the last week. Monday was only 5 days away! I think that's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good point. I wasn't really thinking about it like that.

    I changed my weight on livestrong for the recommended caloric intake and I'm down to 1,292 calories per day if I want to lose 2 pounds per week. That seems like such a small number! But, really it's not so bad. I can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, today went ok. I'm 8 calories over, but I think that's good enough for today. I didn't really do anything in the way of exercise today, but oh well. I'm going to have some decaf tea and watch a movie and go to bed. I think I might try running tomorrow. I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds great! I am pretty sure you can burn 8 extra calories um, taking a shower or really anything. I think running if you feel like it sounds good too.

    ReplyDelete