Sunday, November 29, 2009

Back on Track

Ok, so yesterday was MUCH better than the past two days. I still had 4000 mg of sodium. Holy Cow! I know it's so wrong, but I bit into my first bite of pizza and it tasted like heaven. Seriously like bliss in my mouth. So, today is a day for getting back on track with the program. I plan to eat some egg whites for breakfast and then hopefully that will get me going. My kitchen is still sort of a disaster from the baking extravaganza from yesterday so I plan to clean dishes, go to the store and buy printable buisness cards. Yay!

Today's goals:
sodium 1500 mg
drink 4 bottles of water
exercise

2 comments:

  1. Yay for being back on track!! I'm trying to do that, too. And I'm so excited about your business cards! Good luck with your goals today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha haa ha, I started writing "yay for getting back on track!" And then looked at Molly's comment. LOL
    Sodium is SOOOO hard to get rid of in your day to day diet. Stinking everything has a million grams of sodium added into it. No wonder America is fat. If we stopped adding so much sodium into stuff we'd take in less sodium AND less food, b/c it would taste like cardboard crap, but at least America wouldn't be so fat!

    I'm excited to see your business cards and whatnot! Scan one in!!

    And I know what you mean about pizza.... we were somewhere the other day and I smelled it and I wanted it *so* bad.

    ReplyDelete