Tuesday, November 24, 2009

To Weigh in or not to weigh in?

So what's the plan ladies?

Are we weighing in after Thanksgiving or no? So we usually weigh on Friday, which I can totally see the merits of me weighing, however, at the same time I don't want to be depressed. I will go along with whatever you guys want to do. I was thinking we could weigh in on Saturday but Lori is doing her Thanksgiving on Friday so that wouldn't be fair to have her weigh the day after she ate Thanksgiving meal when we all have a day to flush the salt out of our systems. So then there is Sunday but then we might as well wait until normal weigh in day. So at this point I am leaning toward weighing on Friday because then I will know the damage and be motivated to keep it going.

4 comments:

  1. That's tough. If we're going to do, I say we do it Friday. Some sick part of me wants to see the damage done to myself by Thanksgiving dinner... However, I can also see the benefits of not being depressed. Hmmm... I don't know. Maybe we should weigh tomorrow and then weigh again on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, although, thanks the copious amounts of pumpkin bread I've eaten tonight I'm starting to dread the morning...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We could do it Thanksgiving morning but I'm not sure that would make it any better!

    ReplyDelete