Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's Another New Day

Yesterday turned into an eating disaster. I ate all the pumpkin bread (at least the stuff without nuts and raisins) and had reached my calorie limit by 1 in the afternoon. So of course I had a GIANT helping of turkey enchiladas for dinner and a glass of wine. And some cheese. And a piece of pie. Ok. So.

I'm actually going to try. The relatives are gone, my stress level is down, and I've come up with a couple of projects for Christmas presents for my dad and Gram. I'll have things to do and can't sit around and eat all day. Plus, I kind of feel gross. After eating well for several weeks and then binging for the last few days, I feel just sort of icky. Not sick, just icky, if ya know what I mean.

Goals for today:
Drink 3 water bottles of water
Track Calories
Stay with the limit

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what Christmas projects did you find? I need some more stuff! I really want to make things but it's not going that well. I am doing a couple photo books. And some bookmarks.

    I also feel yucky. Just sluggish. So today needs to be my transition to eating healthy. We can totally do this!

    ReplyDelete