Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tuesday Re-Weigh

Since I ate approximately a zillion rice cakes Sunday night, I decided to re-weigh myself today after drinking 3.5 32 ounce bottles of water yesterday. I am down .8 from yesterday to 174.0, only .2 above where I was on Friday. And I feel less bloaty and icky. Yay!

Goals for the day:

Drink at 3 bottles of water
Track calories
Keep it under 1400

My family is going to Texas Roadhouse for dinner tonight to celebrate my brother's birthday. So, I am going to limit myself to 2 rolls and make other healthy choices.

3 comments:

  1. Yay, that's so great. Gaining .2 because of chocolate is so so much more acceptable than gaining a pound!

    I think that the Texas Roadhouse is one of the worst places for me to go! I hope it went ok and that you guys have fun. I love their rolls and honey butter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I thought I was doing awesome on my calories and then I realized I forgot to account for the rolls and the butter. Just my 2 rolls and the honey butter was a little 500 calories. I went from 1543, having accounted for everything else including beer and steak and sweet potato, to 2087. Kind of eye-opening...

    Anyway, I added in my exercise for the day. I spent several hours painting today and I worked up a pretty good sweat part during part of it, but I feel like the number of calories livestrong says I burned is kinda high and I know it's high for the walking. But, if I trusted them, then my net calorie intake would only be 1392, which is only 67 over their recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, not too bad! And it could have been so so much worse. I could eat their rolls from the minute I got there until the minute I left! It is crazy that with the honey butter they are so high in calories!

    ReplyDelete