Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I hate trying to lose weight...

... especially around all the holidays. I really love to bake. And eat. The eating is the problem. I bake and bake and bake. And then I give some away, eat, bake some more, eat, give more away. It's bad. I think that later today I'm going to make pumpkin bread too to bring to some of my friends at church... let's hope I'm able to get it out of the house before I eat it.

Anyway, Mon I was up - back to 160.4. What's up with me? Well, I started my period again on Sun, so I'm chalking it up to that... although that's just trying to fool myself. I AM however hoping that it accounts for a pound or so. The other is all me.... and my hubby who loves desserts too much.

Because of watching kids, and then going to work (crazy to say that) and watching more kids, I haven't been to the gym since like last Tue or Wed. Man I suck. BUT it'll get better. Training is over, so I'll just be working on Fridays (Thanks Molly!) and should be able to go whenever I want to the gym (for FREE now) except on Thur or Fridays.

I too am not going to feel guilt over Thanksgiving. I typically don't like most Thanksgiving/Christmas meal fixin's - but I do love dessert and rolls, so I will try to keep that in check.

Ok, I've been rambling and also started this like an hour or two ago, so I will just hit publish before I start talking anymore! lol

2 comments:

  1. It will be ok! I very much enjoy the dessert portion of the day. Oh and turkey sandwiches, and bread with butter and strawberry jam. And pickles! And celery with peanut butter. Yum! I made pumpkin roll today and I am so so so excited! Whoo hooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Mallory, it will be ok! And,Oh my gosh, I am so excited, too!! My mom made pumpkin bread today and tomorrow we're making pies and there's going to be mashed potatoes and gravy! And turkey sandwiches and turkey enchiladas! And rolls from the Palisade bakery! It's going to be amazing. :)

    And then we can use next week to re-lose that weight and get ready for the Christmas season! Thanks goodnes for a free gym membership!!

    ReplyDelete