Saturday, November 28, 2009

An Early Present!

So I'm pretty sure that Aaron ordered me a bodybugg for Christmas! WAHOO! It's definitely something that I wouldn't have spent that kind of money on, but that's what hubbies are for, right!? I'm SO excited. How I know - - last night Aaron goes "so, while I'm gone, a package will arrive. You *cannot* open it!" So, of course I barrage him with an onslaught of questions... and I'm 95% sure it's a bodybugg. NOW, I just have to convince him to let me open it and use it before Christmas :)

And NO, I didn't weigh myself either. It'll be bad I'm sure. So I'm putting it off for a bit. I have already drank my quota of water for today and went to the gym this morning :) Now just to stay away from sweets and keep at it!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get a bodybugg! I am so excited for you! I hope that's what it is. Woo hooo. I say we all weigh on Monday am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will be awesome if it's a bodybugg! It'll be a real bummer if it's just socks or something... ;-)

    I'm with Mallory about weighing Monday. It's time to get back on the scale... Tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete