Monday, November 23, 2009

Uh oh! Monday weigh in

So my weight today was 228.o that's up 1.6 pounds. I am pretty sure it's just because I ate some pretty salty stuff and didn't drink enough water. I am going to weigh myself again on Wednesday. I also am going to try really hard to do well today and tomorrow. I am so sad about not having my jacket yet! Seriously, we went to city park and were meeting will and Nicole there and I wanted to wear my new jacket so bad, but I didn't. *sigh*

Today's goals:
EAT NO SUGAR and drink no soda, it seems that I crave sweets more when I am drinking soda.
Drink 4 bottles of water
at least 15 minutes of exercise
Yesterday I was also sloppy about measuring so today's goal is to measure measure measure!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you gained! I'm sure it'll come right back off. Bummer you didn't get to wear your coat, but good for you for not just wearing it anyway! Good luck today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I did pretty good today. I ate grapes but no real sugar, and no soda. I did pretty good at measuring everything and drank 4 bottles of water and got 25 minutes of exercize

    ReplyDelete