Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tuesday Goals

I know these are pretty much my goals from yesterday, however, it helps me to have a better day if I organize my thoughts and re-affirm my goals in the morning. So, I am 4.4 pounds away from my first goal and 12.8 pounds away from my goal for before Christmas.

I am going for a walk today with the kids
I am going to drink 4 bottles of water
I am going to track everything I eat.

I am having breakfast with Justin because he is working a late night tonight so I am having a little bit bigger breakfast and then a smaller dinner and lunch.

I can do this, I will meet my goals!

2 comments:

  1. You can totally do this!!! And I agree that it helps to re-affirm your goals each day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a pretty good day today, Justin needed the computer at work so I haven't been on but I wrote down what I ate and just put it in to livestrong. I went over by 160 or something calories, but it wasn't too bad considering I had eaten 600 calories by 9am! I only drank 3 bottles of water but I am happy!

    ReplyDelete