Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Really!?!?

Ok, so this morning I was 160.2. WTH. So I think that I'm going to post my menu for the previous day on here. I'm just frustrated. I really expected it to be down.

Bkfst - 2 eggs, 2 pieces of toast, 1/3 of a banana, a sm serving of cheerios.
I've read that if you eat a large bkfst, that you consume less calories over the entire day. I definitely was less snacky.

Lunch - Taco bake - which is hamburger, beans, green chilies, low carb tortillas, a little bit of low fat sour cream.

Pre-work out snack - banana

Dinner - spaghetti squash lasgana - a small to med portion and no seconds.

snack - (ok, I realize I should have had a snack after dinner... it's such a weakness) apple and a little bit of pb

I drank FOUR waterbottles of water yesterday - which is 128 oz. Plus I have worked out Sat, Mon, and yesterday. I'm frustrated. And now have children vying (is that how you spell it? Eh, I don't know have time to figure it out, lol) for my lap and wanting to "help" me type... so I'm getting off the computer.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're frustrated! I wish I had some sort of magical advice for you! Do you have any goals that you've set? Specific ones, beyond just “lose weight“? I know having goals helps me A LOT. It gives me something to work toward over a period of time. I’m sorry if I’m coming across as preachy, but I’m trying to help. It’s awesome that you’re working out!! But working out doesn’t necessarily equal weight loss, especially for someone like you, who is not extremely overweight. You’re not obese and you don’t have a TON of weight to lose, so it’s not going to just fall off. And I know you're busy, but if you can find a few minutes to track your calories everyday (and it gets easier the more you do it) you might be able to see where there's room for improvement. Tracking has really helped me with portion control and just being more aware of what’s in stuff.

    I'm really not trying to lecture, I'm trying to help. :-)

    And you were right about how to spell "vying" - I looked it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I swear I wrote a post about bananas wierd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I hate that. I did that like 3 times today - wrote a post, hit the post comment button, thought it was posted and then nothing. So annoying!

    ReplyDelete