Sunday, November 8, 2009

"Diet Starts Monday!"

I hope you all got the title reference to a Saturday Night Live Skit with the gap girls. If not watch it and bask in the 90's top memories!
Anyway, after working out 4 times last week and watching what I ate I lost a big fat nothing. I think I'm not being accurate on my livestrong tracking. This week I vow to measure my food so that I am tracking accurately. Here are my goal for this next week:

1. Find different ways to make oatmeal enjoyable. (that's tough!)
2. No energy drinks, no matter how bad I want them, and no matter how tire I get!
3. Go to the gym 5 times this week! I was so close last week!
4. Use my brand new Vita-mixer to make different types of protein smoothies for lunch.
5. Come home for lunch everyday! No fast food, even if you think your making a good decision!

I know from the past just cutting out carbonation, I will automatically lose 3 pounds, and feel less bloaty. Also, I should probably watch my sodium intake, I feel it in my hands when I've had too much. I feel so much better now that I have written down my goals, and feel like I have a plan of attack. Hope everyone has a good week!

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have a plan, which sounds good! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your plan, Carrie! I had to start measuring my food, too. I was just eyeballing it and I think I was eating way more than what I was tracking. It really helped me be aware of just what a serving size looks like (turns out a 1/2 cup is a lot smaller than I thought...) So, good luck this week! I think you'll do great!

    And I have to go look up the title reference because I'm lame and didn't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I am a loser. I love Chris Farley and can't believe I didn't get the reference! :-)

    ReplyDelete