Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday Pre-Thanksgiving Weigh-In

Weight today: 171.2, down .4 from Friday. I'm happy with that!

Thanksgiving is looming on the horizon. I want to do really well for the next 3 days because I plan to enjoy Thanksgiving! I'm not talking about stuffing myself silly, but I'm going to have wine and mashed potatoes and gravy and pie. And I'm not going to feel bad about that. However, I will feel a lot better about it if I do really well for the next three days.

So, goals for today:
Drink at least 3 bottles of water
Track Calories, stay at or under livestrong goal
Exercise at least 15 minutes
Mail a letter

4 comments:

  1. I know! I am going to enjoy Thanksgiving seriously! I love pie! And mashed potatoes! Yum, I am totally excited! I plan on having a few good days and then a guilt free day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on the weight loss! You are doing so so so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was doing great. And then I went to the Blue Moon with my mom and had beer and a burger and fries. And it was glorious! Actually the damage wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. 1660 total, 1482 net. Not great and way over my limit, but still not horrible. And I managed to eke out some exercise. I tried running stairs, but that only lasted a few minutes because my legs turned to jello. So, then there was dancing. :)

    And I did drink my 3 bottles of water and did mail my letter, so there's that. Yay

    ReplyDelete