Friday, November 20, 2009

Mallory's Friday Weigh In and Goals

Today's weight was 226.4 which is a 2.8 pound loss from Monday, a 5.6 pound loss from last friday and a 22.8 pound loss overall. Yay!

Today's goals are:

exercise
stay under my new calorie goal on livestrong
drink water

So hopefully I should be able to get to my next goal (halfway to 200) in this upcoming week, which will be awesome because the jacket is so cute! I am super excited to wear it! Then to reach my ammended Christmas goal I will need to lose an average of 2.5 pounds a week so it will be tough, but I know I can make it if I try!

5 comments:

  1. YAY!! You're doing so great!! Congrats on the loss!!! Good luck today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so for some reason today and yesterday were tough days. I didn't do too bad, I just feel very unmotivated and sluggish. But then when I go to take a nap or rest I am unable to rest. Huh. So I had 2 calories to spare, and I drank 3 bottles of water and a diet coke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job today! Have you been sleeping ok at night? Maybe you need a good workout?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure a good workout would be good for me! I have been sleeping pretty good at night though. The last two days have been rough, I am going to write a post about it today. And I think we are going to go hiking later today. So that should be good!

    ReplyDelete