Friday, November 20, 2009

Lori's Friday

158.2 this morning, which is about 2 lbs since Sat/Sun (I can't remember). However, I was telling Mallory that I don't feel great about it since the last couple days I haven't been great. Well, let me rephrase that. I have worked out the last two days. I also have had dessert both days. And not drank as much water as I normally try to. So it's odd to see a loss when I'm not doing it all but not see a loss when I'm working really hard at it. It's odd.

Anyway, I'm happy that at least I'm down - that's good. And I plan to try to get to the gym tomorrow (today I can't, tonight is the movie, and I'm a realist... it's not happening after the movie). And I'm really going to just focus on eating good, and good portions. Right now, I'm going to focus on taking a shower! lol

Have a great weekend girls!

BTW Molly, I have a free 30 day pass to the gym if you want it. ACTUALLY - I just came up with a brillant idea - I'm going to call you.... or you call me if you see this first and I haven't talked to you yet.

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo!! Congrats on your loss!! I know what you mean about weightloss being odd sometimes. I lost a pound after eating all that stuff at girls night. Sometimes I think my body just does what it want. ;-)

    Hope you have fun at the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your weight loss! I hope we all have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete