Thursday, November 19, 2009

Slow Start Thursday

So last night I thought it would be a good idea to drink some tea before bed. Instead of drinking chamomile or sleep time or something without caffine I drank some actual green tea. Could not keep my eyes closed. So, now I'm freaking tired and my eyes hurt and all I want to do is lay around and eat things and watch movies. But, I am going to resist these things and find productive things to do. And also, I thought today was Saturday. And I was really worried I missed the Friday weigh in. I think maybe I was having some crazy dreams.

Ok. Goals for today:

Drink at least 3 bottles of water
track calories
1350 calories or less
Clean bathroom
continue doing laundry
Go for walk

3 comments:

  1. That sucks. I am totally with you! The bag of M&M's and the couch are calling my name. so far so good though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water: 3.75 bottles
    Calories tracked: 1142
    Bathroom: still not clean
    Laundry: did a load, still not done
    Walk: walked 2 miles

    All in all not a bad day. :)

    ReplyDelete