Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday Morning!

I ate BBQ ribs last night, between the pork and the salt I was sure I would not be in a good place. However this morning's weigh in was 234.4 which is a 1.2 pound loss from Friday and a 14.8 pound loss overall. I plan to kill it this week. My next weight goal is 230, so I am only 4.4 pounds away!

My goals this week are as follows:
Lose at least 2 pounds this week, hopefully more to set me up to be at my mini goal next week.
Work out 3 times this week (I went yesterday so I need 2 more)
Track every food every day.
Stay within my calorie goal of 1338
Watch my condiment use
Bake chicken to snack on and use for salads etc.
Drink 4 bottles of water

I have had more thoughts on what success is to me but I need to organize my thoughts. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Mallory, you're doing so awesome!! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on sucess. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really good today, I had about 1080 calories, now I am drinking a diet dr pepper and going to bed. I had 3 bottles of water but I got some exercise, I drank 3 bottles of water so far but I am taking one with me. I baked some chicken, I didn't use condiments except a few drops of hot sauce and some salsa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work! Hot sauce and salsa are pretty much the best condiments you can use. Way to exercise and not use it as an excuse eat more! (that's what I usually do.) You rocked it today!

    ReplyDelete