Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I have been MIA

But I'm still around. I check the blog when I get a minute, and sometimes comment, but it seems I don't have the time to sit and type out a new post. Why can Mallory do it with 4 kids and me with just 2? Idk.

Anyway, I started again on Sat... well, half way through Sat really - when Aaron got home. My parents' house is just too filled with yummy candy and cookies ALL THE STINKING TIME. How my mom is not 400 lbs is a mystery to me. B/c I would be.

Anyway, I started at 160 point something on Sunday. Yesterday I was at 159.0. Today I'm at 160 point something. WTH. I've been trying to be good. There are probably some things that I need to take out I suppose - I had a few Craisins to stop my candy/cookie craving that I spent the last week building up. And also, it seems that I'm always a little heavier after kickboxing the day before. Idk why. Maybe your muscles hold onto water or something or the lactic acid? hmmmm, idk. I just hope tomorrow is better.

And btw, I am super proud of you girls, Mallory and Molly, for how much you guys are losing and whatnot.

KUDOS to Mallory for getting to her first goal! YAY!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Lori! Yeah, parents are evil. Why do they buy those things . . .

    I think that I read something like that about heavier exercise, I can't quite remember what though. I say just stick to what you are doing for the rest of the week then if you haven't lost by friday then do something different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, it's really great to see you post, we missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, you're back!!! We missed you!

    And I wouldn't stress too much about the day to day number, just keep on keeping on. And like Mallory said, if you haven't lost anything by Friday, then make some changes. Sometimes the battle is just sticking with the lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete