Monday, November 9, 2009

Little Weekend Slip

My current weight is 174.8 up exactly one pound. That one pound I spent all of last week losing. And because this can't possibly be my fault, I would like to blame City Market for putting Dove Dark Chocolate bars on sale for 2 for $.88. I went in there to get some wrapping paper and came out with a ton of dark chocolate (it's good for you - it has anti-oxidants!). Turns out it's also got a ridiculous amount of calories and fat and sugar (duh!). And then there was the package of white cheddar rice cakes I ate last night. That's right, the entire package gone in about an hour and a half. Good times. Who doesn't love retaining water???

Here's the cup-half-full stuff: I'm still down 3 pounds from my start weight of 177.8. I ate all the chocolate bars, so there's none left to tempt me. This is going to be a busy week, so I won't have time to sit around and think about what I would like to be munching on. In theory.

Goals for the week:

Drink 3 bottles of water every day.
Track my calories - for real, not just what I want to acknowledge having eaten.
Eat between 1250 and 1400 calories each day
Control myself at Texas Roadhouse when we go out for my brother's birthday

3 comments:

  1. It will be fine, I bet most of that weight was from the salt from the rice cakes, 5 rice cakes have half of your daily sodium intake. If you did really good, tomorrow you should weigh yourself, I'll bet you be surprised! How did your goals from today go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually did pretty well today. I'm about throught my third bottle of water and will probably start on a fourth. My calories are 1374, which is 50 over the livestrong goal, but still under my personal goal. So, I'm pretty happy with that. I was stressing myself out about some stuff, but instead of eating I used all of that anxious energy to clean and it actually made me feel better instead of sick to my stomach. So, yeah, it was a good day. I'm going to weigh myself again in the morning just to see. I'll let you know what happens.

    ReplyDelete