Monday, March 1, 2010

Yeeeaaaaah

So it was 152.4 this morning. I've been eating bad while traveling, but also, I've hardly drank any water. So, I imagine (and hope) that a lot of that is water weight. I guess we'll see. Well, water and those cookies.... lol. I keep making treats for other people and it's just bad. I should stop. You think people would appreciate me showing up with carrots sticks and lettuce? Maybe I'll start doing that, lol!!

Anyway, I'm today I'm trying to get my eating back on track, my house somewhat cleaner, and work on the business. That is taking SO much time. Anyway, the blog is not anywhere near being ready for normal readers, but if you guys will log into it and "follow" it, I'd appreciate it. So when I do get to a point where it's becoming ready for other readers, they won't be the first followers! lol The more followers the better! So please follow me! :)

~Lori

3 comments:

  1. No worries, it'll come back off! And I bet you are right and it's mostly water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I'm excited about the new blog! Hope you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new blog. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete