Monday, March 8, 2010

Molly's Monday: Feelin' Salty

Not feelin' salty like a sailor. Feelin' salty like a person that may or may not have made a giant batch of guacamole and then eaten half a bag of tortilla chips with it last night...

I've decided I like having subtitle's in my Monday and Friday posts. And it helps to put my name in there because otherwise I have a hard time finding it when I need to go back and see what my weight was a week ago, etc. But, anyway, down to business.

My weight this morning is 169.6. Up 1.2 from Friday. Awesome. I did Ok this weekend. It wasn't great, but it wasn't terrible (until last night). My water consumption was really low, but I did work out on Saturday and overall ate fairly healthfully and in moderation. Again, until last night. Well, and I guess Friday night wasn't anything to brag about, either. All right, I did ok on Saturday. But it's a new week and that's all behind me and honestly I don't regret a bit of it.

Today's goals:

Drink 4 bottles of water
work out
track calories

1 comment:

  1. I accomplished 2 of my three goals for the day. I worked out (I almost had myself talked out of it, but I did it anyway, since I was already there). And I tracked my calories. My net calories are good, just under 1100. I've only had two bottles of water so far, but I just started a third. I'm going to try to drink at least half of that before I go to bed. I'm also going to try to get up and post in the morning before I go to pilates.

    ReplyDelete