Thursday, March 18, 2010

Yay! It's Thursday!

It's Thursday, which means tomorrow is the dreaded weigh in day! At least I feel like I am moving in the right direction. Yesterday I didn't do so hot on the eating (its a good thing I went for lots of bike riding on my NEW BIKE!! I totally love it! Then my mom came over and I rode my old bike and she rode my new bike and now my butt hurts. LOL but it was great. Including the cookies I ate yesterday and the exercise I did ok on my calories.

I think I am going to ask for a bodybugg for my bday present from my mom and dad. I don't know if they are planning on spending that much but I would really like it.

This week's goal is to

TRACK EVERY DAY
EXERCISE 2 MORE TIMES


Today's goals:
Finish laundry (hopefully, I am again trying to potty train Samantha so unless the laundry generation is out of control. . .)
Drink 3 waters
Track

No comments:

Post a Comment